- Turn up the groove: Gecko turns on music on your phone, switch tracks and controls volume with just a flick of your hand.
- Don’t touch my stuff: Gecko will sound an alert and buzz you if motion is detected.
- Remember your medicines: Gecko pillbox alerts you when the pillbox hasn’t been opened at the specified time.
- Geckos remember where you left them: The Gecko app remembers where you last left your Gecko. Simply trace your steps back to find it. If you lose it, the community will find it. What more, invite your friends to find it for you!
- Break the leash: The Gecko tag’s virtual leash sets off an alarm if your Gecko moves away more than the distance you’ve set. So you can head Fido off the next time he’s on his way out of the door. Beats roaming the neighborhood yelling his name.
- Say cheese!: Get in the frame, wave your arm and let Gecko trigger the .
Works with iOS devices with BT 4.0 support, Samsung and other Android Smart phones that are Bluetooth Smart Ready and run Android 4.3 OS
Once you’ve located a Gecko on your radar you can start walking and see if you’re getting closer or further away from it.
All charged up and ready to go
Gecko runs on easily replaceable coin cell battery. The batery gives one year life before you need to replace it.
Buzz me when I'm gone
Geckos buzz and flash a light so you can easily hear and see it in close range. The motion sensor alert never lets things go too far away.
The first place I look
Never get frustrated looking for anything ever again.
Fence it in
The Gecko app builds a geo-fence - a virtual perimeter - so you never lose anything in the real world.
When your Gecko is traced by Gecko community, get emails and live updates on lost things.
Just shake your Gecko to take a picture on your phone or DSLR.
The Gecko pillbox reminds you every time you miss taking your pills.
That sweet sound
Gecko turns on the music on your phone, plays the songs you like and controls the volume.
Go ahead and take a nap. Your Luggage is guarded by Gecko. Get an alert if it is moved even a bit. Same with the main door or the window, get an alert when someone openes it
I contributed to this - useful as well as prankful - http://t.co/SbOL89AXCu— Steve Wozniak (@stevewoz) September 19, 2013